top of page


02. Immigration Law

U.S. Citizenship & Naturalization

Naturalization is the process of applying for U.S. citizenship after a period of permanent residence status. U.S. citizenship can also be passed to a child through a parent by operation of law if certain age and physical presence requirements are met. This area of law requires complex legal analysis. 

Lawful Permanent Residence

Apply for a green card through your U.S. Citizen Spouse, Parent, or Child over the age of 21. You may be required to file a "waiver" if you have a criminal conviction, have unlawful presence, or have a prior order of deportation.

Temporary Work Visas

If you are a professional, you may qualify for a temporary work visa to enter the U.S. and work for a U.S. employer. These include the O Visa, E Visa, L Visa, and the TN Visa. Eligibility depends on your academic achievements, work experience and job offer.

Humanitarian Visas

Humanitarian visas are available for victims of crime in the U.S. or for emergency circumstances. A U visa is for individuals who report and assist in the investigation of crime. VAWA is a self-petition for spouses (or parents) of abusive U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Humanitarian parole is for individuals who need medical care in the U.S. or are the parent or caretaker of someone who needs such care in the U.S. 

Federal Court Litigation

If your immigration petition or application has been pending beyond the regulatory time period or for an unreasonable period of time, you may qualify to sue the U.S. government. A Writ of Mandamus forces the government to take action on a pending petition, and you may recover attorney's fees and costs. 

Affidavit of Support (I-864)

The Affidavit of Support is an enforceable contract guaranteeing support in certain circumstances. This is enforceable in a California divorce and in a separate civil action. To enforce or defend against the enforcement of this contract, contact our office immediately, time is of the essence. 

Years of Experience

Request a Consultation with an Experienced Attorney

bottom of page