Immigration Law is Complicated, Here's Where We Can Help

Citizenship & Naturalization Services Description
Citizenship & Naturalization

U.S. Citizenship & Naturalization

Naturalization is the process of applying for U.S. citizenship after a period of permanent residence status. U.S. citizenship can also be passed to a child through a parent by operation of law if certain age and physical presence requirements are met. This area of law requires complex legal analysis. 

Lawful Permanent Residence Through Family
Lawful Permanent Residence

Lawful Permanent Residence

Apply for a green card through your U.S. Citizen Spouse, Parent, or Child over the age of 21. You may be required to file a "waiver" if you have a criminal conviction, have unlawful presence, or have a prior order of deportation.

Temporary work visas. The O Visa, E Visa, L Visa and TN Visa.
Temporary Work Visas

Temporary Work Visas

If you are a professional, you may qualify for a temporary work visa to enter the U.S. and work for a U.S. employer. These include the O Visa, E Visa, L Visa, and the TN Visa. Eligibility depends on your academic achievements, work experience and job offer.

Other Services

We offer a number of other immigration services including:

  • Appeals

  • Federal Court Actions

  • Humanitarian Visas (U, T, VAWA)

  • Affidavit of Support Enforcement and Defense (I-864)

Call for help with "Immigration + Divorce" 

  • You may be eligible to file for a humanitarian visa (U Visa, VAWA) if you have a restraining order

  • You may be eligible to enforce the affidavit of support obligation (Form I-864) during divorce

  • You may be eligible to keep your lawful permanent residence even if you are divorcing your U.S. citizen spouse (Form I-751)

  • You may be eligible to annul your marriage if you can prove your spouse used you to obtain lawful permanent residence

© 2014 by Negrette Law, P.C.