Border Wall Cropped 2.jpeg

An Attorney Can Be Expensive, Here's What We Offer

How Much Will My Case Cost?

We offer flat fee services. 

Lawful Permanent Residence

Apply for a green card through your U.S. Citizen Spouse, Parent, or Child over the age of 21. You may be required to file a "waiver" if you have a criminal conviction, have unlawful presence, or have a prior order of deportation.

Temporary Work Visas

If you are a professional, you may qualify for a temporary work visa to enter the U.S. and work for a U.S. employer. These include the O Visa, E Visa, L Visa, and the TN Visa. Eligibility depends on your academic achievements, work experience and job offer.