Border Wall Cropped 2.jpeg

Immigration Law is Complicated, Here's Where We Can Help

U.S. Citizenship & Naturalization

Naturalization is the process of applying for U.S. citizenship after a period of permanent residence status. U.S. citizenship can also be passed to a child through a parent by operation of law if certain age and physical presence requirements are met. This area of law requires complex legal analysis. 

Lawful Permanent Residence

Apply for a green card through your U.S. Citizen Spouse, Parent, or Child over the age of 21. You may be required to file a "waiver" if you have a criminal conviction, have unlawful presence, or have a prior order of deportation.

Temporary Work Visas

If you are a professional, you may qualify for a temporary work visa to enter the U.S. and work for a U.S. employer. These include the O Visa, E Visa, L Visa, and the TN Visa. Eligibility depends on your academic achievements, work experience and job offer.

Other Services

We offer a number of other immigration services including:

  • Appeals

  • Federal Court Actions

  • Humanitarian Visas (U, T, VAWA)

  • Affidavit of Support Enforcement and Defense (I-864)

Call for help with "Immigration + Divorce" 

  • You may be eligible to file for a humanitarian visa (U Visa, VAWA) if you have a restraining order

  • You may be eligible to enforce the affidavit of support obligation (Form I-864) during divorce

  • You may be eligible to keep your lawful permanent residence even if you are divorcing your U.S. citizen spouse (Form I-751)

  • You may be eligible to annul your marriage if you can prove your spouse used you to obtain lawful permanent residence